Anne Hathaway Wished To Be A Nun?

Anne Hathaway She was convinced that serving God was her destiny, after Anne Hathaway got a calling fr/ the almighty "to be a nun" when Anne Hathaway was an 11th years old.

Anne Hathaway grew up Catholic, and thought Anne Hathaway was born to be a nun until Hathaway realised she couldn't support a religion that isn't working in her brother's favour, who Anne Hathaway found out was a homosxual when she was at the age of fifteen ."I was raised Catholic. When I was 11, I felt like I got a calling from God to be a nun," Contactmusic quoted Anne Hathaway, as saying.

"But when I was about 15, I realised my older brother was gay, and I couldn't support a religion that didn't support my brother. Now I call myself a nondenominational Christian, because I haven't found the religion for me," Anne Hathaway added.

Anne Hathaway pics


Total Pageviews